It is mandatory for all intentional transmitters, transceivers and receivers to comply with the Radiocommunications Act.
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Transceivers (2.4GHz)
- Wi-Fi Transceivers (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- LoRa (915MHz)
- RFID (13.56MHz)
- Garage door openers (433MHz)
- Zigbee Transceivers (2.4GHz)
- Sigfox Transceivers (915MHz)
- Two way radios
- Remote Control
We undertake all RCM processes for our clients including evaluation of existing test reports, testing, design for compliance, preparation of all documentation and assistance with registration on the ACMA database.
ACMA - Australian Communication and Media Authority. This is the regulator for matters in relation to Electromagnetic Compatibility, Radio Communications, EMR (Exposure to RF fields) and Telecommunications.
© Copyright Stradia